High Purity Tin Ingot 99.99% Price
|FOB Price:||US $11,000-18,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $11,000-18,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Tin 02
- Standard: GB
- Type: Tin Ingot
- Alloy: Non-alloy
- Chemical Composition: Sn99.995%up
- Density: 7 .3G/Cm3
- Color: Silver
- Transport Package: About 25kg /Ingot, Packed in Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Application: Industrial, Chemical
- Purity: >99.95%
- Shape: Square
- Weight: 25kg
- Secondary or Not: Non-Secondary
- Melting Point: 23 1.96
- Trademark: NS
- Specification: Tin ingots
- HS Code: 8001100000
Detailed Product Description
1.High purity(Sn99.99 Sn99.95 Sn99.90), excellent weldability, good infiltration.
2.Clean, beautiful.After welding, insulation, high resistance, low ionic contamination, PCB board welding residual minimal. 3.Good oxidation resistance, low tin slag and cost savings. 4.Solder joint is bright, full and uniform. 5.Economical and can produce the lowest consumption of the solid solder joints.
Packaging & Delivery:
Packing: 25kg/ Ingot,1000kg/bundle in wooden case
Delivery: 20days after order confirmed
Netweight of each ingot 25kg+/-1.5kg
Each 40 ingot of tin strapped with galvanized steel belt,netweight 1000kg+/-30kg.
1. Mainly used for electronic industry soldering.
2. In the float glass production , molten glass floating on molten tin pool surface is easily to be cooled and solidified.
3. Widely used as a coating material in High-precision electronic products, and other requirements of precision welding products, welding products, general electronics, food industry packaging, automotive and electrical industry, and high temperature resistant products.